Thursday, March 13, 2014

Snowmobiling


WARNING: This Blog Post Is Kind Of All Over The Place. So DON'T Get Confused! :) 

A couple days ago I went snowmobiling with our  camping buddies, Avery, Daikon, Kayna, and Eric.  We went to Praag(it's a restaurant\bar). It took a long time and the trails were really bumpy. I rode with my mom and my brother rode with my dad. It was fun and at Praag I got really yummy cheese curds. 

This Saturday after Mom and I get back from Mom and Daughter Day,(other post) their dog, Riley, is coming to our house. Their dog is a Morkie Poo and is pretty small. My mom says that Riley can sleep in my bed. My dog, Charlie, is going to be soooo happy because Riley is his best friend. By the way, I am really excited for Mom and Daughter Day!!!

In the Mom and Daughter Day post, I put that we're going to Cupcake in Minnesota. When I put the names of cupcakes that I wanted to get, I put Triple Chocolate and 3 other cupcakes. Well, Kayna was really nice and since she saw that blog post, she decided to go all the way to Minnesota and get my family 4 cupcakes from Cupcake. She got us Triple Chocolate, I Love Lucy, Betty Crocker and 4th of July cupcakes. Technically they were for my whole family but they aren't really cupcake fans, so I just ate them all for desserts.   

4 comments:

  1. Today's the day!! We're going to have so much fun! Love you! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking such good care of Rily. -kayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! We had lots of fun with him! I just realized that I spelled Rily's name wrong! Whoops! :)

    ReplyDelete