Monday, February 17, 2014

Mom and Daughter Day!

My mom and I are going to start a Mom and Daughter Day, which we plan to have at least once a year. We're hoping to go on our first one on March 8th (Saturday) and stay over night until March 9th. We are staying in a hotel in Minnesota. Mom hasn't told me everything that we're going to do yet, because ''It's a surprise''.  So far, all I know is the date and that we are going to go to Mall of America, where the American Girl Doll store is so I should bring Katie (my AG doll), that we might get a manicure and a pedicure, and when she told me the last thing we are going to do, I almost fainted! We are going to Cupcake!!! O.K. I bet about 99% of you have absolutely no idea what Cupcake is. Cupcake is a bakery in Minnesota, and is owned by my all-time favorite-est baker in the whole, wide world, Kevin VanDeraa who is a Cupcake Wars Champion! I'm going to bring a pen and paper with me and ask if I can have his autograph! I'm going to try Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies 'n' Cream, Triple Chocolate and S'more. I'm SOOO excited! (Go to www.cup-cake.com to view Kevin's cupcakes).  

                                     
These are pictures of the cupcakes I want to try. (They're from the website.)(From left to right, S'more, Triple Chocolate,Cookies 'n' Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip)

4 comments:

  1. Zoe, this blog is so great
    I'm lucky I already ate.
    those cupcakes sound yummy
    I'd fill up my tummy
    And probably I would inflate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Josh! My mom told me that you have a blog\website, so I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hey Baby Girl! Great job with this! Make me some cupcakes!! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dad! Maybe I'll bring some back for you......
    :)

    ReplyDelete