Wednesday, February 5, 2014

All About Me!

My name is Zoë. I'm 9 years old and in 3rd grade in Wisconsin. I have a brother in 5th grade, John. My mom, Noelle works at a church and my dad,  works at a telecom company. My favorite colors are yellow and orange. I have three cats, Phineas, Ferb and Girly-Girl (she's almost 15), one King Charles Spaniel mix, Charlie, and my very own Chinese Dwarf hamster, Hammy. I hope to become a pastry chef and work at Cupcake in Minnesota. My favorite books are Cupcake Diaries by Coco Simon and Sew Zoey by Chloe Taylor. My hobby's include doing crafts, reading, writing my new book called The Sisters of New York, baking with my grandma (practicing for my dream!), and blogging (of course!). My favorite singers are Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. In school I participate in Girl Scouts and Student Council. I am a HUGE Cupcake Wars fan(the owner of Cupcake won Cupcake Wars a couple times). My favorite songs are Say Something by Christina  Aguilera and A Great Big World, Roar by Katy Perry and much more!
   
Xoxo, Zoë                       

2 comments:

  1. i hope you work at the cupcake in MN! that would be a great job! and we would have to come and visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If I get the job, feel free to visit!

    ReplyDelete