Sunday, March 23, 2014

Girl Scout Cookie Selling.

Mom and I just got back from selling girl scout cookies at Festival Foods with another girl scout, Emily. It was the last day of selling. So I hope you got your cookies stocked up until next season! :) I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'll just name all the girl scout cookies. Here we go!

Thin Mints (my favorite!)
Caramel DeLites (I hate caramel, so I don't like those. But many other people do!)
Thanks-A-Lot (they are a lot like a fudge stripe.) 
Shortbread (plain, delicious shortbread)
Peanut Butter Patties (one of my least favorites.)
Lemonades(they are HUGE, but good)
Cranberry Citrus Crisp (they're new, and I think they taste like fluoride from the dentist.)
Peanut Butter Sandwiches( round plain cookie with peanut butter filling. I eat the peanut butter. That's it.)
 
Well that's it. Go ahead and put YOUR favorite cookie in the comment section and on my next entire post I'll tally up the votes and post the results.   
 
     

7 comments:

  1. Carmel delights. -kayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are pretty good, even though I said I don't like those! :)

      Delete
  2. Wahoo! My comment worked. -kayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Did you do it from your phone?

      Delete
  3. I'd probably prefer chocolate chip cookie dough flavored cookies - do you have any of those? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, we don't have those out! But, I would LOVE to have a flavor of cookie dough cookies! Maybe I should request that!

    ReplyDelete