Friday, March 14, 2014

We Made It To The Hotel!

Mom and I just got back from the La Quinta Hotel pool. The pool barely had any people in it! Anyway, our hotel is really nice. Tomorrow we're going to Build-A-Bear in the Mall of America, check out the American Girl Doll store and get our nails done. Then we're going to go to IKEA and take a look around and maybe buy a thing or two. Last but not least, we're going to CUPCAKE! I'm going to get Mint Chocolate, S'more and Cookies 'n' Cream. It's going to be so fun!

Mom ordered thick-crust-cheese-and-Canadian-bacon pizza and cheese curds from American Pie. I hope the pizza will come soon. Bye! 



      

6 comments:

  1. Cookies 'n' Cream is probably the best! Have fun tomorrow Zoe! Actually, I don't have to tell you - I'm sure you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time and had lots of good things to eat! Aunt Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun experience. Did you take a picture of your nails? -kayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to, but now the nail polish is chipped off except for a little on my right pinkie.

      Delete